How to add a photo to the AP gallery
1. Login to the gallery. If you are not already a member, sign up here
2. Click on Gallery to take you back to the gallery page
3 Select 'upload photos'
4. On the image upload page select the gallery you want to add your picture to.
5. Press 'Browse' and find the image on your computer you wish to upload.
Please note - images should be no more than 2MB in size. The amount of space on the gallery that you have will also depend on what user ranking you have on the gallery: more information on user rankings. As a new user you will start off with 10MB of space to add photos.
6. Give your image a name a descriptions and add keywords if you like.
7. Press upload/submit
8. Your image will appear on the site
- To add another image press 'upload photos' again.
If you have any issues email firstname.lastname@example.org
Upload an image now!