An inquest into the death of photographer Bob Carlos Clarke has been opened and adjourned.

An inquest into the death of photographer Bob Carlos Clarke has been opened and adjourned.

The photographer died after being struck by a Waterloo-bound train at the White Hart Lane level-crossing near Barnes in Southwest London last Saturday.

A spokesman for Kingston and Richmond Coroner?s Office named the dead man as Bob Carlos Clarke and said that an inquest had been adjourned until a date yet to be fixed. He told us that this could be ?at least three months? away.

A post-mortem has taken place which suggest that he died from multiple injuries but this has yet to be confirmed.

Police are not treating the death as suspicious, having interviewed a witness at the scene.

The 55-year-old worked in many fields of photography, including fashion, advertising and photojournalism. He has also captured many portraits of celebrities and used to write a regular column for AP.

? Keep an eye out for AP?s 6 May issue for a feature on Carlos Clarke?s work