1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zinio delivery not arrived?

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by Wheelu, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Wheelu

Wheelu Well-Known Member

Hi

I take AP electronically using Zinio. Am I correct in thinking that the latest issue is that dated March 12th featuring the 60D versus 7D comparison and that it is on the shelves now?

The latest version that I can access is that dated March 5th.

The service has been good up to this point, but appears to have stalled.

2. Wheelu

Wheelu Well-Known Member

Arrived this afternoon (Friday), normally appears on Monday. One off perhaps?

3. mike_j

mike_j Well-Known Member

Mine was delayed as well but they have been quite candid about their problems and are giving an extra month's subscription to everyone affected, both for weekly and monthly issue mags.

All explained here

http://zinio.wordpress.com/

4. Wheelu

Wheelu Well-Known Member

Thanks Mike, can't complain too bitterly then ;)

5. Scphoto

Scphoto Well-Known Member

They did an upgrade around the 3rd march which broke things. I got my digital sub today, hopefully next week will back to normal (though it would be nice to get it on Saturday like the print subscribers do)

6. Bawbee

Bawbee Well-Known Member

Sometimes :( As I work away from home, if it doesn't arrive on Saturday, it's the following Friday before I get to see it. This weekend I read the 12th March issue on Friday and the 19th over Saturday/Sunday.

7. FLH801978

FLH801978 Member

Has anyone got the zinio version dated june 18th 2011 the last one i have is june 11th normally it comes on monday night now its thursday morning.
    I'm not impressed by this service !!!

Ian

8. Scphoto

Not just you. The website still shows 11th june edition. Maybe they (Zinio) are on a go slow again.

9. FLH801978

FLH801978 Member

Just had a reply from zinio
    "The publisher has not yet approved this issue, although it was due out on the 13th. I will inquire with production about this. Is there anything else you'd like to read while you wait? "

Still not impressed that its on the newstands but not electronically

Ian

10. mark_jacobs

mark_jacobs Retired

That sounds like an extremely odd reply from Zinio. I will investigate tomorrow. Apologies upon behalf of AP Editorial.

11. Scphoto

It's arrived! (got the email at 19:45)

12. FLH801978

FLH801978 Member

My copy arrived about 15 minutes after the email arrived
    Coincidence?
    I do hope that this is an isolated problem because I do like the idea of ap on my ipad...but in the 8 issues since I started its been wednesday twice and thursday evening once

Ian