1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zapcat

Discussion in 'Forthcoming Events' started by bob58, Sep 16, 2010.

1. bob58

bob58 Well-Known Member

2. OneTen

OneTen 'Two Breakfasts'

Have fun Bob, I wish I could make it. I was only looking at my Zapcat photos earlier today and it was a great day.

3. Steve52

Steve52 Well-Known Member

Wondered when it was ging to be. I'm up for going again. Great fun. Lets hope the weather is as good. I expect John and Adrian will want to go as well.

[​IMG]

4. bob58

bob58 Well-Known Member

bit out of my way mate to pick you up ;) shame ;)

5. bob58

bob58 Well-Known Member

well we have two days to choose from, one is bound to be sunny,great skies, great water colour /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif :D

btw no perving from you this year :D

6. bob58

bob58 Well-Known Member

at the moment looks like sunday for me

7. Steve52

Steve52 Well-Known Member

According to the site, there's no racing on Sunday! Do you mean Saturday? That would be OK for me as well.

8. bob58

bob58 Well-Known Member

no i meant sunday :D might not be going then, have to see what i can arrange

9. bob58

bob58 Well-Known Member

forecast not looking too bad for saturday, anyone going

10. John_Baker

John_Baker Well-Known Member

Hi Bob I am up for it, I am going with Steve and plan to be there for around 10:30, there are a couple more who I am waiting to hear back from - I think the weather should be better in the morning. Would be good to meet up if you can get out of doing Taxi duty – for those that missed it, here are a couple more posts from last year... Looking back we were totally spoilt, you could not have asked for a nicer day, hopefully there will be a bit of a swell so we can get some really big air!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. bob58

bob58 Well-Known Member

well at the moment i will be there :cool: looks like son in laws dad is going to take them to the airport, if it changes will let you know

its fistral beach this year not watergate bay

i will be leaving from barnstaple 7.30-8.00, a39 bude wadebridge etc if any one else fancies it and wants a lift let me know

12. John_Baker

John_Baker Well-Known Member

Latest weather (19:00 Fri) shows a good morning, with rain coming in later, interesting bit was the surf which should be 6 – 8ft which will make it fun!!! Racing kicks off at 11:00 on Saturday through to 17:00.