1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Xmas photo cards

Discussion in 'Talking Pictures' started by RovingMike, Dec 25, 2016.

1. RovingMike

RovingMike Crucifixion's a doddle...

I usually start a thread for anyone's photo cards, but I think I forgot last year. So here's mine to you and everyone else who didn't get an Oxfam card through the post.

[​IMG]

Geren, dream_police and Catriona like this.
  2. Catriona

Catriona Well-Known Member

Thank you Mike. I hope you have a wonderful year ahead.

At this time my thoughts turn to signs of the lengthening days. I've left my snowdrops behind me at the old house, but just to remind me and make me a little sad I used them for my card.
    Merry Christmas to you all. Hope your year ahead is full of pleasant surprises!
    day 25 snowdrop ap.jpg

3. Geren

Geren Well-Known Member

ecard.jpg
    Hoping you all have a wonderful Christmas!

Zou, Trannifan, dream_police and 2 others like this.
  4. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

Haven't actually sent this to anyone (Paolo keeps his confidants' names secret) but a lovely Christmas message from Paolo the cat. ;)

[​IMG]

5. Trannifan

Trannifan Well-Known Member

APĀ²001082.jpg

I don't really 'do' Christmas. Whether this is 'The Star of Bethlehem' or green light for the New Year is up to the recipient. I mount the pics in nice card frames with matching envelopes and scribble the obligatory platitudes etc. on the card.

Lynn

Geren, RovingMike and Zou like this.
  6. Fishboy

Fishboy Well-Known Member

I don't actually do photocards - but it seemed churlish not to knock one together...

[​IMG]Christmas by Jeff Johnson, on Flickr

A very Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Cheers, Jeff

dream_police, RovingMike and Geren like this.