1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would love some feedback. Google photos

Discussion in 'Personal Portfolio Sites' started by DrewMac, Jan 1, 2017.

1. DrewMac

DrewMac New Member

I've just started taking photos a couple of months ago and feel i'm not getting very far in the way of feedback. I've created a shared album in google photos that I would love you guys to have a look at and comment on as you see fit. Any feedback is a plus for me be it positive or negative. Some photos have been edited in lightroom

Link: https://goo.gl/photos/Kt1f2FNfSprTQyWT6

Thank you all i will update as and when i can.

2. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

The best way to get critical feedback is one photo at a time and the place to post it (following the guidelines at the head of the section) is in the Appraisal section.

3. Terrywoodenpic

Terrywoodenpic Well-Known Member

the few shots you have put on Google are about what you would expect a beginner to get with the equipment you have set to auto.
    The choices of framing, tonality and subject matter show that you are trying to explore what you see.
    What makes a "nice" , "good" or "bad" Image is almost unexplainable. But some people become better with practice at taking interesting images. Others simply become technically better.

Imagery is about the way we see things. learning how to do this takes time, and a great deal of practice , rejection and thought.
    It seems that you are on the right road, but don't expect a blue print from anyone. Photography should not be just painting by numbers.