1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worlds most expensive remote release?

Discussion in 'Talking Pictures' started by caledonia84, Dec 6, 2012.

1. caledonia84

caledonia84 Well-Known Member

I'm sure someone will be along to correct me that hasselblad sell £500+ remote release! Anyway was playing with 2 new toys today and couldn't help get excited about this feature. Anyone else tried this? I can see it working well in certain situations. Although I'm sure there's a few technofobes out there who feel its just another gimmick ;)

[​IMG]
    Worlds most expensive remote release? by Caledonia84, on Flickr

2. caledonia84

*technophobes :mad:

3. Helander

Helander Well-Known Member

4. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

5. Helander

Helander Well-Known Member

Jings that is cheap.
    Our local general supplies store sells just the replacement battery for more than that. :D

6. caledonia84

Loads, Its a great wee thing :) the other apps you can download actually appear quite useful as well.

I also had a play with the camera on the "remote release" (samsung I9300) lets just say I'm very impressed with that aswell, not saying its fantastic or anything but for what it is, I think it'll serve it purpose very well

7. George W Johnson

George W Johnson Well-Known Member

How much?! Stuff that!

The most I spent was £16 on a Yongnuo digital intervalometer for my Canon, the cheapest was £2.49 on a single button wired release trigger both of those were from Amazon UK and that includes postage too!