1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows 10

Discussion in 'Computer Related Help & Discussion' started by SXH, Jun 24, 2019.

1. saxacat

saxacat Well-Known Member

Spent the weekend reconfiguring my PC, moving away from the hardware RAID drivers on my motherboard. After much experimentation, some gnashing of teeth and one point were I thought I might have knackered my hard drives, I'm now using Windows 10 built in RAID drivers.

I did the update to Win 10 1903 this morning and everything appears to have gone well.

Started the download at 0740, 2 hours later it was at 48% on the install, at this point I went out for an hour and came back to find it completed :)

2. velocette

velocette Well-Known Member

My update took around an hour although not quite sure as I just left it and had dinner. I had to restart it manually again after to get all sound back to iTunes and my 25 year old scanner back on line with Vuescan. Also had to reinstall my old Windows 97 games package which is uninstalled each time there's a major update but apart from that OK, so far.