1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WIN WIN WIN - a very nice professional DSLR

Discussion in 'Weekly Poll' started by Damien_Demolder, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Damien_Demolder

Damien_Demolder Well-Known Member

This is your chance to win the EISA Professional Camera of the Year 2009-2010.

OK, so we don't know what it is going to be yet! But last year it was the Nikon D3 - so that gives you an idea of what you will be playing for.

How to enter? We're having a Europe-wide photography competition on the theme of water. All you have to do is submit a collection of 6-10 images on the theme - and you'll probably be a winner.

Head to our competition pages to find out how to enter.

Good luck - and let's have a UK resident win this year.

damien

2. Roger_Provins

Roger_Provins Well-Known Member

Do I get a prize for guessing correctly the winner of EISA Professional Camera of the Year 2009-2010? :) :)

3. Damien_Demolder

Damien_Demolder Well-Known Member

You could have a go. It's not that hard to guess - the choice is hardly extensive.

4. Fen

Fen Well-Known Member

NyCon D3x?

5. Roger_Provins

Roger_Provins Well-Known Member

Easy to guess at the moment but there's a long way to go until the end of the year ....

6. Monobod

Monobod Phantom of the forum

A Pentax 645D perhaps? maybe? Hopefully! That would be nice. :)

If it arrives in time. You do not say if it has to be a dslr 35mm equivalent.

7. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

I reckon it's a digital Holga..which is due for release today....

8. parisian

parisian Well-Known Member

On it or passing it? :cool:

9. john_g

john_g Well-Known Member

It stores a '1' in its memory if the scene is light and '0' if it's dark. Containing one byte of memory, the camera can store up to eight of these images. The digital Holga is believed to be the world's first 'disposable' digital camera, in the sense that it uses WORM (Write 0nce, Read Many) memory, but it is believed that this might be upgraded in a Mk II version which will retain up to sixteen images in standard RAM, provided the camera is not switched off.

10. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

Pentax say not until 2010, so sadly no. Mamiya 645D/Phase One equivalent surely has to be 'better' than a D3x which doesn't really move the game on at all from the a900/5D Mk II.

11. mark_jacobs

mark_jacobs Retired

So, does anyone intend to enter? :) There is around six weeks until the deadline. Last years winners can be seen here

12. Learning

Learning Ethelred the Ill-Named

The camera is irrelevant. You can just sell it if it isn't what you want.
    What matters is winning.

13. Barney

Barney Well-Known Member

I have an idea, which may involve more work than I have time for, but I would like to do this as a project.

14. Monobod

Monobod Phantom of the forum

Not easy really, I do not go to car racing events and I use Pentax not Canon (except for the G10). So what would I do with the prize other than sell it? :D

15. mark_jacobs

mark_jacobs Retired

I assume you are referring to this competition rather than this one, the subject of this thread :)

16. TimF

TimF With as stony a stare as ever Lord Reith could hav

Is the winner the Leica S2? I'm not really interested otherwise. ;)

17. DaveS

DaveS Well-Known Member

Naah, has to be a Red Scarlet FF35 :rolleyes: ;)
    Dave

18. alanS

alanS Well-Known Member

It must be the new Canon 400D. Only a pro could afford one.