1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wimbledon

Discussion in 'Photographic Locations' started by CLG, Jun 18, 2009.

1. CLG

CLG Well-Known Member

Hello everyone :)

Hope you are all ok :)

I have been lucky enough to be able to go to Wimbledon this year :) YAY ME :) really looking forward to it..

But will I be able to take my Nikon D40 ? in with me ??

??

Thanks in advance :) x

2. Fen

Fen Well-Known Member

No idea.

They might act stupid and try to stop any using SLR's as they are for 'professionals' !

I think you'll have to ask them to find out.

3. CLG

CLG Well-Known Member

Thank you :)

I will call them and ask them.. just thought someone here would maybe have the answer before I went down that route :) x

4. Gezza

Gezza Well-Known Member

Yes you can, only for personal and not commercial purposes, flash switched off during play and you musnt cause interference(get in the way) of competitors or anybody else. There is normally a camera and lens hire facility there as well. Enjoy it... its a great day ;)

5. CLG

CLG Well-Known Member

Thank you for the reply :) I am looking forward to taking my camera with me... x

6. OneTen

OneTen 'Two Breakfasts'

Hope you have a great time Claire. It somewhere I've always wanted to photograph, a mate goes every year and gets some amazing shots from the crowd.

7. CLG

CLG Well-Known Member

Thank you - I am sure I will have great fun :)

Does your friend have a link on the photos that they have taken ? please

8. OneTen

OneTen 'Two Breakfasts'

She doesn't but says the outer courts are easier to shoot at and standing on the side of the court near the net is the best position.

9. CLG

CLG Well-Known Member

Oh well :)

I am so looking forward to it :) hopefully will be sharing some good photos soon ;)