1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why...

Discussion in 'Exhibition Lounge' started by SXH, Jun 23, 2017.

1. SXH

SXH Well-Known Member

...I go out at stupid o'clock in the morning to photograph buildings etc, rather than at a more convenient hour:

[​IMG]
    The Iron Bridge (3/62 SWE), with flowers.

Even though it normally entails faffing around with raw files, ACR and so on to correct the colours. At least there are no people or flowers about!

2. SXH

SXH Well-Known Member

...I always have my LF1 in my jacket pocket:

[​IMG]
    Marmalade Hoverfly (episyrphus balteatus?) breakfasting on the bindweed

It's also why I always wear a jacket (to have a pocket for the LF1) and don't mind bindweed - well, I don't have to do the gardening and it does attract lots of assorted pollinators. I think the identification is right, but I'm willing to be corrected...

Anybody else want to give their reasons why they always do something?

3. Digitalmemories

Digitalmemories Well-Known Member

I always take a camera to restaurants, as it's a good place for natural, casual portraits. I put it away for the main courses to avoid being (too) irritating , but I like taking photos before and after the meal.

2017-04-14_12-54-15.jpg

2017_0413_19105800.jpg

2017-06-05_03-51-17.jpg

SXH likes this.
  4. RovingMike

RovingMike Crucifixion's a doddle...

You old fibber, that is not earlier than about 11am. But maybe that's early for you ;)

5. SXH

SXH Well-Known Member

No, no, no, no...

That is a picture taken at a 'sensible' time, with flowers, to show why I was out at about 6 in the morning to avoid people. And flowers.

When I do Street photography, it IS STREET photography - people just get in the way! ;)