1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whole new ball game

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by newshooter, Apr 14, 2014.

1. newshooter

newshooter New Member

Hi all, I am completely new to all this and to say Im even a beginner is a massive exaggeration.
    I know pretty much nothing about photography other than Its something I have wanted to get into for a long, long time.
    So, With that said I hope to improve my knowledge and ability in the coming months and years.
    I apologize in advance for any annoying or obvious questions I may ask you guys as I find my feet.

Wish me luck

2. beatnik69

beatnik69 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum.

3. Craig20264

Craig20264 Well-Known Member

Welcome along, grab yourself a couple of photography books from the library and read them a couple of times. Even old film Photography books are fine as the basic exposure principles still apply. Anything you're not sure of ask away.

4. Snorri

Snorri Well-Known Member

Good luck and welcome to the forums.
    we all need to start somwhere and ask the questions so feel free. :)

5. newshooter

newshooter New Member

Thanks guys, I hope to be having a play with my camera as soon as I get some time off work...

6. AlexMonro

AlexMonro Old Grand Part Deux

Welcome to the AP forums!

Remember, there's no such thing as a stupid question - what would be stupid would be not to ask, and remain ignorant!

7. mediaman

mediaman Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum.

8. Ffolrord

Ffolrord Well-Known Member

There is no such thing as an annoying and obvious question. There really isn't. Ask away.