1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats made you smile today?

Discussion in 'The Games Room' started by iLukieeBoy, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Catriona

Catriona Well-Known Member

Similar problems here. Wild stormy weather, dodgy gutters (still waiting for the builder) so have been decanting gallons and gallons of water via a large bucket to the nearby drain. My belly has not appreciated it! I'm much too old for this sort of exercise! Now we have another storm - 83mph today. Just hope we are through the worst of it, although we now have the tail end of the low moving away. I'm definitely not happy!
    Take care of that back and hips... and stomach...

2. dream_police

dream_police Well-Known Member

Passing my physical at work. Safe for another year!

3. art

art Well-Known Member

Playing with a mini-digger has made me smile today - great fun! :D

Unfortunately, the reason behind it is no laughing matter as I'm having to replace the main pipe to our septic tank :(

4. TimHeath

TimHeath Well-Known Member

Having my 'Hippobag' full of builders rubble collected successfully after I discovered I'd located it where their lorry possibly wouldn't be able to reach.

[​IMG]

5. lisadb

lisadb Well-Known Member

The lady I sit next to at work had made some gluten-free cheese muffins just for me and our other gluten-free colleague. Yummy ! :D

6. RogerMac

RogerMac Well-Known Member

I recalled the little Italian restaurant we stumbled upon in London last Friday which was was running a special meal with a very good soprano serenading us.