1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats made you smile today?

Discussion in 'The Games Room' started by iLukieeBoy, Jan 3, 2014.

1. iLukieeBoy

iLukieeBoy Well-Known Member

It's simple enough, tell us why you are smiling today :D

2. Craig20264

Craig20264 Well-Known Member

Excess wind:eek:

3. iLukieeBoy

iLukieeBoy Well-Known Member

I met a load of great helpful people on here!

:D

4. TimHeath

TimHeath Well-Known Member

Realising that there really is a god and we are not alone after all.

5. mediaman

mediaman Well-Known Member

Getting. To the toilet in time !

6. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

Still breathing...

7. Skyehammer

Skyehammer Well-Known Member

My Son , Daniel , 18 , has been diagnosed Tourettes / ADHD / OCD since the age of 7 and recently the Psychologist added Aspergers .
    He is an extremely handsome young man , but no girl wants to know because of his differences .

He's a 6th year Student , and yesterday he knocked on the 5th Year Chemistry Class' door , went in and asked , ' Is Mr White here , he's required outside ? ' , to which the teacher replied ' No , there isn't a Mr White here , who's asking for him ? ' , ' Jessie Pinkman ' , says Dan .
    The whole of the classroom by now are in a fit of giggles .

You have to be a fan of ' Breaking Bad ' to understand the joke . [​IMG]

The Teacher took him outside and told him that it's not the done thing to interrupt a classroom he doesn't belong to , she was very nice about it all , but didn't get the joke .

My Wife , Jennie and I were still laughing about it today .

8. Catriona

Catriona Well-Known Member

Watching a little old man in his 70s, pole dancing on one of the poles near the driver, on the bus, as he made his way down our new bus. We all cheered!

Kate

9. surf_digby

surf_digby Well-Known Member

I've had quite the grumpy day. Apart from some childish giggling at a couple of How To Basic videos on YouTube, I've not done much smiling.

10. AlanClifford

AlanClifford Well-Known Member

Getty Images allowing you to advertise for them.

11. Catriona

The avocado I decided to make part of my dinner being just perfect!

12. Skyehammer

Skyehammer Well-Known Member

Meeting our Daughter off the Inverness-Kyle Of Lochalsh train .

then the edition of ' Family Guy ' we're all watching just now .

13. beatnik69

beatnik69 Well-Known Member

Seeing my 4 year old daughter awestruck when meeting Winnie the Pooh in Disneyland.

14. Jazs

Jazs Member

Reading these forums

Nice to know there are some really nice and funny people out here.

15. miked

miked Well-Known Member

Our son's eldest daughter watching her younger sister going off to a party, saying with agony in her voice: "It's just not fair, Megan's going to a party and I have to stay at home and eat salad."

16. Sejanus.Aelianus

Sejanus.Aelianus In the Stop Bath

Getting a 'phone call from the hospital at 10:30, saying they could fit my MRI scan in at 12:15 due to a cancellation, instead of my having to wait the 3 weeks I was told originally. At least there's a chance I may find out what's wrong with me a lot sooner than I expected!

:D

17. Catriona

S.A. I do hope it's something they can put right pdq! Glad you've got an early appointment.

What made me smile? Paul kindly mailed the Jane Bown pull-out I was unable to get at the newsagents. Well, to be honest, it made me sad and smile. Jane has the sort of face I know in my own head. Don't really know why, I just do.

18. Jazs

Jazs Member

Thta's cool.
    Hope everything goes OK

19. Catriona

Nothing

20. gray1720

gray1720 Well-Known Member

Ha, glad I'm not the only one! I spent the weekend lugging barrowloads of topsoil around - I reckon I shifted several tons of the stuff - and generally being in touch with my inner bloke, which was great, but back to work... bottom falls out of my mood!

Adrian