1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vertical lines and dots on videos and photos

Discussion in 'Help Team' started by DroneFlyer, Jul 2, 2017.

1. DroneFlyer

DroneFlyer New Member

My DJI X3 camera has all of a sudden started to show vertical lines and dots in different colors on the videos and photos.

The camera has been working perfectly until recently when it started to show these problems. It started by itself without anything happening to the camera.

When i look carefully i can actually see that the dots that looks to be in random places is actually part of vertical lines but the lines are not visible on all places so it looks like dots in random places.

The vertical lines is over the whole picture, and the dots is visible in different places on different photos/videos.

I have asked around on other places but haven't got any good answers, and I'm a noob myself, so if anybody has an idea what is going on and what needs to be done to fix this i would highly appreciate. Thanks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Looks comprehensively broken to me. Google suggests this is a drone camera. Have you had a crash?

3. DroneFlyer

DroneFlyer New Member

Yes thats correct its a drone camera. No crashes whatsoever, thats what struck me as odd because it worked fine one time and then next time i used it it had these problems.

So if its broken is this problem indicating a certain thing that is broken inside the camera, for example the sensor? Or is that hard to say judging only from the pics?

4. EightBitTony

EightBitTony Well-Known Member

Impossible to say - speak to the manufacturer and replace under warranty?