1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vancouver Fashion Week and Pink Pentax :o

Discussion in 'Pentax Chat' started by Done_rundleCams, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

2. P_Stoddart

P_Stoddart Well-Known Member

:D :D

I love the woman's expression in the background. :p

What happens when he changes his suit?

3. Done_rundleCams

:D the expression is great and I don't think it matters, re: the shirt, cuz
    he don't own the lens .... he's just a lad who to hold the big pink :eek: ...:rolleyes:

Cheers,

Jack

4. DaveWil

DaveWil New Member

Just found this post
    and i have to say i really like the picture!
    First of all the pink camera!! And of course the woman`s expression.
    I like to photograph other people when they are actually taking pictures at the same time.
    I just love the different kind of views on the such situations.

5. Done_rundleCams

Hi Dave,

Tis a different looking pic, eh :D and, you're right, that woman's expression is
    priceless :).

Cheers,

Jack

6. martin.devlin

martin.devlin Active Member

Strange to find a link to an image which I had commented on especially as there are only three comments on the image. The world is becoming a smaller place your in Vancover and I'm in Dublin Ireland.

7. Done_rundleCams

Tis indeed, Martin :) And there's a small chance that I've met a Dubliner living/working or visiting (in) Vancouver, in the past year, who might know you ;)

Cheers and when you decide to hop over to Vancouver .... let me know cuz you'll get a free libation :D

Cheers,

Jack

8. 0lybacker

0lybacker Well-Known Member

It's a great shot: not the Photographer's fault about the orange on camera strap - AND - the clashing pinks of camera and suit. Ouch! {Or is it my monitor? Need a new JVC :p:D}

Reminds me of a wedding I did where both Mums upstaged the Bride by wearing (i) a pinkish red dress, and (ii) a purer mid-pink dress.

Gritted me teeth and photo'd 'em together :eek:un:cool: - had to - but only for one shot + usual back up.

9. Done_rundleCams

Hi Oly,

Yeah, I was going to mention the "orange" lettering but, I figured, it's advertising for Pentax so ..... what the heck :D. Never shot a wedding where the mums upstaged the bride, at least not attire wise ;)

Cheers,

Jack