1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Updated app

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by Bazarchie, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Andrew Flannigan

Andrew Flannigan Well-Known Member

My experience is exactly the opposite, I much prefer reading for pleasure on my iPad but prefer technical material on paper. Which is odd really because I bought my first tablet to do away with the pilot bag full of heavy manuals I had to drag around when I was working. :confused:

2. Bazarchie

Bazarchie Well-Known Member

No doubt I am just being grumpy as usual. For my day job I try to deal with everything on screen and it works, laptop, pc and iPad. I cannot remember the last time I had to print something. I subscribe to newspapers online and read books online without any issues so why not AP?

Mr Grumpy, Reading