1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The New Camera Curse has struck

Discussion in 'Talking Pictures' started by RovingMike, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Craig20264

Craig20264 Well-Known Member

I know what you mean. Monday morning blues here too, especially as the temperature is climbing again!

2. SqueamishOssifrage

SqueamishOssifrage Well-Known Member

Easy. [Ctrl] + A, [Shift] + [Del]
    Job done. Result!

3. RovingMike

RovingMike Crucifixion's a doddle...

There may be something in that. My man ships them in I think from Hong Kong. If an evil spirit had attached to it, that would explain all. I remember in those parts people had a habit of turning their cars suddenly through 90 deg without signalling, to shake off any evil spirits that might be following them. I will do that on tomorrow's walk through Bankside. I shall proceed down Union St for all the world like I'm heading for Southwark tube and then do a sudden turn into Ewer St, where there is nothing of interest. No demon will expect that.

4. Fishboy

Fishboy Well-Known Member

That's a sound strategy.

If you successfully dislodge the demon from the camera be sure to get a picture of it! Remember to turn off any 'red eye reduction' that the camera might have, otherwise you won't get the full effect!

Cheers, Jeff

5. RovingMike

I think I might have shaken it off earlier on. Took a sudden left off Southwark St to see what the Crossbones Graveyard was looking like. Have shot all parts of that, sign, ribbons, shadow, sun behind / in front, with / without people and disliked them all. But maybe it can all live together and tell a story like this? https://flic.kr/p/VWP2fi And I got fill in on the sign off buildings behind as a bonus!

6. P_Stoddart

P_Stoddart Well-Known Member

Are certain brands more likely to pick up a demonic possession? :p LOL

Can't they demon protect the body or lenses? :p LOL

I think AP should review the anti demon features of new model when they are released :p LOL

7. RovingMike

Those without low pass filters I believe ;)

8. Craig20264

Craig20264 Well-Known Member

My camera seems to have some sort of grey sky magnet built in. It only works when the camera is on the move though. Sitting happily in its bag at home seems to be its passive state. As soon as we get on the move, it seems to activate and in come the clouds. I've tried bribing it with new lenses, even threatening it with sensor cleaning. Nothing seems to work!

9. RovingMike

I have got rid of more than one before for that affliction.

Craig20264 likes this.