1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The joy of six

Discussion in 'Appraisal Gallery' started by gray1720, Jul 12, 2019.

1. gray1720

gray1720 Well-Known Member

This made oi larf when I spotted it going through the holiday pics. Unappraisably dire, but you get better humorous comebacks here than in Exhibition.

[​IMG]The joy of Six by gray1720, on Flickr

Adrian

EightBitTony likes this.
  2. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

I was so expecting a cricket image!

I don't think that is dire. It is certainly unusual to my eyes to see that many trawlers together. The anti-haze control in PS/LR might well work well on this.

Catriona likes this.
  3. RovingMike

RovingMike Crucifixion's a doddle...

What is that on the sand?

Yes not appraisable, but I'd clone out the occluded sixth one, partly for the occlusion and to get back to a magic odd number

Then I'd change the buoy or whatever to 5. Possibly move over the sky from the one I reversed recently. Apart from that.....;)

EightBitTony likes this.
  4. gray1720

gray1720 Well-Known Member

You're a hard man to please, Mike!

I guess I should find a cricket shot for the title - I'm sure I have a few somewhere. Especially the guy in the last one I posted, who hits long, hard and straight. He's got a few big ones against his name in the book.

I think it's a buoy marking the channel - there were two more that I could see, numbered 5 & 7, and the boats were obviously waiting for the tide as they quite suddenly upped and went hell-for-leather towards Kings Lynn as the tide went in - I don't think I've ever seen trawlers vanish so fast.

Adrian

5. EightBitTony

EightBitTony Well-Known Member

I think if that sixth boat was clearer, I'd go all out on the processing, as it is, it's an excellent almost was.

6. RovingMike

RovingMike Crucifixion's a doddle...

First to market gets best prices?

7. Terrywoodenpic

Terrywoodenpic Well-Known Member

First to get to the fish makes the best catch. they all know where they are these days as they can see them on their radar.