1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The FEN GALLERY

Discussion in 'Web Sites of Interest' started by Fen, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Fen

Fen Well-Known Member

Thanks for all the positive comments about the site and the photos that people have decided to exhibit.

We had a few server problems (Sods Law) on the first day but everything seems to be running okay now.

If anyone is interested in exhibiting their photographs at the gallery please let me know :)

Thanks again.

2. FujiSigmaNolta

FujiSigmaNolta Well-Known Member

It looks great Fen! And it's a great idea and is very 21st century, very contemporary.

Congratulations on the work. I do remember 3D Studio Max but never used it. My problem at that time and still is now at times is patience. I had no patience to learn it. Studio Max was what helped a lot of people start game production companies from their home.

3. Mark101

Mark101 Well-Known Member

What can I say - Nice one Fen :D

4. Rustyknight

Rustyknight Well-Known Member

For some reason, the site still fails to load for me (IE8 and Orange broadband.) :(

One day, maybe.......

5. Fen

Fen Well-Known Member

This is really puzzling, works fine for me here using IE8.

I'll PM you...

6. Rustyknight

Pm'ed you back, but as an update......

I typed your home page address manually into the header bar, but with no joy. :(

However, I just Googled for fenris (you'll be pleased to know your new site is the second result :)) and the homepage did eventually start to open, but then hung with 5 items remaining and showing a few of the little x's .

I'm getting there, I think, albeit slowly. ;)

<edit> tried to refresh the page, and it timed out completely. I'll try with the laptop later, but from the lack of activity from the lights on my router when trying to load the page, I'll keep breathing normally.

7. ermintrude

ermintrude Hinkypuff

Thats his old page, not the new one... unless something changed very quickly

8. Fen

Fen Well-Known Member

The Fen Gallery is completely different and seperate from my own personal website.

The one in my signature is my personal website, not the Fen Gallery.

9. Rustyknight

Thanks Ermintrude. Fen just corrected me by pm too. :D

However, now I know I can't see either of his websites, which is twice as bad as not being able to see one.... ;)

10. Steve

Steve Well-Known Member

I've been looking into the photobox gallery service you are using and it seems like a simple thing to use...If I only had some photos worth selling I'd set one up myself! haha

Has the gallery made many sales? There are certainly a couple of prints I'm considering for when my next pay day comes round! :D

11. Badger1608

Badger1608 Member

After being very impressed with the website I emailed to say I was interested in exhibiting. This was 2 weeks ago and havent had a reply yet.
    Can you help me via this forum.

12. Fen

Fen Well-Known Member

Badger1608 - I run the gallery, but I haven't had chance to go through all the emails yet.

I've just got out of hospital after having spinal surgery. I'm not allowed on the computer much at the moment, but as soon as I'm able I will be responding to everyone./

13. Badger1608

Badger1608 Member

I had no idea you had been in hospital for what sounds like a serious operation. Hope you make a full and speedy recovery. Look forward to hearing from you about the Fen Gallery in due course.