1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The best way to book models online

Discussion in 'Web Sites of Interest' started by SammieP, Jun 4, 2014.

1. SammieP

SammieP Member

Hi fellow MODELphotographers!

I came across this site where you can book models directly from the site.

Here's the link: www.modelmanagement.com

You can also post photo session on their tool Marketplace.
    Good luck to you!

2. Barney

Barney Well-Known Member

There are plenty model listings sites out there and giving this one a quick look I'm at a loss as to why it would be seen to be better than any of the others. The search functionality is limited both for models and castings.

I've found PurplePort to be the best one currently, both interns of the quality of models who have registered as well as the the functionality of the site itself.

3. SammieP

SammieP Member

Hi there, I know PurplePort as well. However, my experiences with ModelManagement.com is very good therefore I wanted to get the word out!
    When I need to book a model I go to modelmanagement.com and the process is very quick.

Do you know more sites where to book models?

4. Barney

Barney Well-Known Member

As with all model sites, the process is only as quick as the models you're working with.

Other than Purpleport I use ModelMayhem and PureStorm. Models tends to be more professional on ModelMayhem while there are more casting calls to respond to on PureStorm. PurplePort tends to be the best of both worlds.