1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The 60 most powerful photos ever taken ????

Discussion in 'Web Sites of Interest' started by andrebogaert, Apr 28, 2014.

1. andrebogaert

andrebogaert Well-Known Member

Well do we agree these are the "Top" 60 most powerful photos ever....????
    http://news.distractify.com/people/complex-humans/?v=1
    I have to admit I don't have one in this list....I was expecting at least 5....... Dreaming again Andre....!!!!!
    So what do you think?

Andre

2. Alex1994

Alex1994 Well-Known Member

I don't think I'd use the word powerful to describe some of them, also the title would imply that whoever compiled the list has seen every photograph ever taken!

And there's at least one that appears twice, under different descriptions ...

3. andrebogaert

Well I guess it's just somebody's opinion, but I think it's an interesting set of photos never the less.
    Andre

Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
  4. southonline

southonline Well-Known Member

the title is link bait and it worked ;)

but the text sums it up far better

cheers for posting some powerful images there

5. Roger Hicks

Roger Hicks Well-Known Member

A patently nonsensical claim from someone who is (a) probably quite young and (b) probably American. Yes, there are a lot of good pictures there -- but there are thousands "more powerful".

Then again... "distractify.com"? This raises very low expectations.

Cheers,

R.

6. Alex1994

There's some amusing, if time-wasting stuff on there, though it does go overboard on the hyperboles:-

100 Iconic Photos That Forever Define The 21st Century So Far. Everyone Needs To See This.

Some of these are much more powerful than the, er, 60 'most powerful' ones. :)

7. andrebogaert

Well I'd look.....where are they?!?!?!

8. Alex1994

9. andrebogaert

Well this link appears to show American ones, I assume there is another link to the rest of the worlds "Powerful" shots. I just typed that last bit with my tongue in my cheek, and women say they're the only ones who can multi task....
    Andre