1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank you!

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by chrismdale, Jul 17, 2015.

1. chrismdale

chrismdale Active Member

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but I just wanted to say a massive thanks to the AP team for including me in this week's reader portfolio.
    You have no idea how much it means to an aspiring photographer to see their own photos in such a respected magazine.
    I've bought double copies and making all my friends and family get it too! :D

2. PhotoEcosse

PhotoEcosse Well-Known Member

Well done Chris.

I particularly liked your misty shot of a canal boat on the Trent.

KUTGW

Eric

3. TheFatControlleR

TheFatControlleR :Devil's Advocaat: Forum Admin

I'm absolutely sure this is the right place, Chris. And I'm equally sure they will very much appreciate your post. [​IMG]

4. mark_jacobs

mark_jacobs Retired

Thank you Chris and as TFC mentions your feedback is very much appreciated.

Regards
    m

5. El_Sid

El_Sid Well-Known Member

Congratulations, must admit I didn't make the forum connection but did like the pictures.:cool:

6. chrismdale

chrismdale Active Member

Thanks for the kind comments Eric and and Nigel! To be honest I haven't been active on the forum too long but getting a bit more involved.

Mark, I'm glad the feedback got through to the right place, it's one of my favourite sections anyway as I love seeing what other amateurs achieve as an inspiration to improve myself.