1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Test: the absolutely anything thread.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Atavar, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Catriona

Catriona Well-Known Member

Aaargh! That's typical. I've been worrying about my waste pipes, and hoping they hold out for a couple of more weeks! So strange - I just messaged you. :)

2. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

WTAF! Iceland in front after going a goal down within 5 minutes. Trying to follow text commentary, sounds like an epic (sorry!) match. :)

3. DaveS

DaveS Well-Known Member

Watching on ITV. Looks interesting, Roy looks worried.

4. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

Another poor joke for you - England were tonight happy to see Sterling fall further!

5. DaveS

DaveS Well-Known Member

Going to bed, thoroughly fed up.

6. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

You'll find it hard to sleep what with all of Europe laughing. ;)

mediaman likes this.
  7. AGW

AGW Well-Known Member

I wondered what this was about....just cracked it....my rib that is!

Graeme

8. Trannifan

Trannifan Well-Known Member

Italian and Spanish football commentators just try to see how long and how loudly, on one lungfull of air, they can shout GGGGOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL1

In comparison, the Icelandic commentator sounds as though he's having multiple multiple orgasms!! The famous fake orgasm in 'Harry and Sally' isn't even an also ran in comparison!

Lynn

9. Fishboy

Fishboy Well-Known Member

I left the Flying Horse before the match started yesterday evening so that I could watch it at home.

The population of the pub when I left was around one hundred England fans, suitably attired in a variety of England replica shirts, and one Scotsman wearing an Iceland frozen foods plastic bag, cut open at the bottom with his arms through the handles in the manner of a vest.

I wonder how he got on...

Cheers, Jeff

mediaman and Learning like this.