1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Take part in APOY Round 10 - Under the Weather

Discussion in 'Amateur Photographer Of the Year (APOY)' started by Chrissie_Lay, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Chrissie_Lay

Chrissie_Lay AP Editor's PA

Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
  2. PMurrell

PMurrell Well-Known Member

3. bevlad

bevlad Well-Known Member

I've compiled a toplist of all of the points scorers for this years competition just so you can check out where you came if your aren't in the top 10 (I came 14th ...yay me !!)
    just follow this link

http://paulbeverley.blogspot.co.uk/

4. Catriona

Catriona Well-Known Member

5. PMurrell

Results have been posted.

Overall the images have been inspiring. Next year I'll be more imaginative plus my recent purchase of LR5 should help aid the effect.

6. Catriona

Oh, online or in the magazine? I'll have to go and look.

Imagination is in and from your mind - not Lightroom. Just keep taking them and looking. :)

Kate

7. PMurrell

I agree. My comment regarding LR is as only an 'addition' to give the final touch so-to-speak.

8. PMurrell

Thanks for this Paul. I'm in at 104! Must enter all rounds next time round.

9. Helander

Helander Well-Known Member

Cheers for posting the results.
    Close run thing between first and second, you'd be gutted to have lost by one point.
    Might get my finger out and attempt to enter every round next year.

10. Catriona

One point, a hundred points, it's all the same in the end.
    Didn't he win last year?

I've made a promise to myself not to enter any next year! lol

Kate

11. AdrianSadlier

AdrianSadlier Well-Known Member

And I've decided to try again next year - depending on the themes although sometimes I have been puzzled by the interpretations of some of the scoring images in a few of the rounds:)

Bit disappointed I didn't score anything in the last 4 rounds but that's how it goes! At least I got an entry in for every round and improved by 5 places overall.

12. luisport

luisport Well-Known Member

I am sure you are not the only puzzled by some scoring images, you should be very proud of your 5th overall!
    Cheers,
    Luis

13. TheAlex

TheAlex Well-Known Member

Thanks for that - you beat me by 1 place! :) I was wondering where I came after being 10th after round 9, so it feels better coming 15th instead of 11th. It makes it a tiny bit easier to improve upon too...

Actually, it'll probably become harder and harder as more people around the world become aware of the competition.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2013
  14. neil.d

neil.d Active Member

15. beatnik69

beatnik69 Well-Known Member

Woo hoo 242nd! Maybe this year coming I'll get round to entering more.