1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stuff can be ironic sometimes

Discussion in 'Web Sites of Interest' started by andrebogaert, Apr 23, 2014.

1. andrebogaert

andrebogaert Well-Known Member

I had a thread removed from this section a week or so ago. As I type I have not been able to find out why despite various attempts through PM's to moderators.
    The ironic thing is the thread asking about the missing links has generated more "reads/clicks" than the original post and most previous threads I have posted......
    Anyway I have decided not to repost the thread as I don't want to antagonise the "powers that be".
    I will however continue to submit links to "stuff" I think may be of interest to members and keep my fingers crossed I don't commit the same sin again, all be it in ignorance...
    Watch out for more from me soon Mr Moderator and get your redaction pen out and ready for action. Although I could think of somewhere you could put it if you need a suggestion............

2. OllieDefig

OllieDefig Well-Known Member

A sin is a sin ignorant or not....So may I suggest more of your brilliant pics and exhibitions...but keep your clothes on... Regards Ollie Defig....

3. southonline

southonline Well-Known Member

agree, although not sure about the naked pics and thankfully not shared here ;o)

BTW andrebogaert, nice looking site

4. andrebogaert

Those webcam photos keep surfacing.....!?!*?!?* ..... sorry just checking the webcam is off, don't want a repeat "performance"....
    Thanks for the kind words about my snaps.
    Andre

5. andrebogaert

Just got a reply to one of my enquires to the Moderators asking why the thread was censored.
    Apparently it was "advertising"... I don't agree but...it's not up to me to police the site and I have to go with their decision...at lease I finally found out why.....
    Time to move on..... hope the next site I put in a thread is OK with them.... time will tell.