1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Snapper's diary now open to all - 1/2 hr to get one in

Discussion in 'Weekly Poll' started by Damien_Demolder, May 1, 2007.

1. Damien_Demolder

Damien_Demolder Well-Known Member

Dear All

After many long discussions about mobile phone photography within these pages and an over whelming rush of pictures captured on these devices piling into the office I have decided to open this little slot to photographers with all types of camera.

In line with my optimistic character I have waited until the last minute for the masterworks to flow in, which means that we are now an hour from deadline and I don’t have that many images to choose from.

So, you have until 1.00 today (13.00 for the militarily minded) to get your picture sent in for the May 12 issue. Keep them topical (i.e. shot this week), fun, interesting, stunning or all three, write me a very short story about where, when, why and what on you took the shot and ping it over to the email address below. Keep the images small too – so they size at around 5x4in at 300ppi, and make sure they are jpegs.

Well, go on then stop reading this and get sending your pictures.

amateurphotographer@ipcmedia.com

damien demolder

2. Damien_Demolder

Damien_Demolder Well-Known Member

I loved you all before, but now I'm lost for words...

Thanks all for your efforts

And keep them coming now, as we have a new issue every week!!

damien xxxxxxxxxxxxx

3. Lounge Lizard

Lounge Lizard Well-Known Member

Been out for a lunch time walk - only saw this at 2.05pm. It's a pity - that mobile phone shot of two bank robbers in the local village dressed like cowboys might have been interesting... ;)

4. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

We know you are kidding - no banks in villages anymore- nor post offices nor pubs

5. TheFatControlleR

TheFatControlleR :Devil's Advocaat: Forum Admin

But if Tracy Emin gets her way there will be a ferris wheel... :rolleyes:

6. Nod

Nod Well-Known Member

I thought multiple identities weren't allowed!!!

:whistle:

7. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

Multiple IDs aren't - display name changes are.

8. TheFatControlleR

TheFatControlleR :Devil's Advocaat: Forum Admin

Asbolutely. :cool: