1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seville Feria

Discussion in 'Exhibition Lounge' started by Nikonchris, May 19, 2017.

1. Nikonchris

Nikonchris Well-Known Member

Andrew Flannigan and SXH like this.
  2. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

The Feria is quite amazing. Not realising the scale of the event I said I'd meet some colleagues there. Some hope! I've been maybe seven or eight times to Sevilla now - it is lovely town when its not too hot - less nice when over 40C.

3. Nikonchris

It was actually relatively cool this year...only got to 33 once but with a lovely cool breeze.

But her I currently live in Abu Dhabi which is 43 today and just horrible....:(

4. IvorCamera

IvorCamera Well-Known Member

There are two things wrong with this picture and they stick out a mile!..............the curtains, get shut of them!

5. 0lybacker

0lybacker Well-Known Member

At risk of getting told off for teaching over an image in the Exhibition lounge, when you have an opportunity to pose someone, then getting them to lay one arm on top of the other is preferable to the disembodied left hand we see here. Especially as the outfit and manicure draw attention to it! :) Good work, Chris, and fixing the curtains as Ivor rightly recommends should be an easy crop. I like it. Cheers, Oly

6. Nikonchris

No problem from my side...always open to views and opinions wherever and whomever they are from.....

PS. I posted this in Exhibition by mistake....I posted again in the Appraisal section....