1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

September theme - Windows, doors and openings

Discussion in 'Forum Competitions and Themes' started by dream_police, Aug 31, 2019.

1. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Seconded!

2. miked

miked Well-Known Member

A right tricky lot to make a short selection, I would have hated to be in the chair. Well done to Kath, and indeed well done to so very many who entered as there were so many fine images this time around. Thanks for this, Nige.

3. EightBitTony

EightBitTony Well-Known Member

Great theme, thanks for the compliment @dream_police and you picked my winner too (@Geren 's grey wall with single window, I love it).

4. Geren

Geren Well-Known Member

Not wishing to sound ungrateful but oh good heavens! Thank you though! It's always rather pleasing, especially when there were so many images submitted that I loved - it was a great theme and is going to be a hard act to follow quite honestly. I may have to pour a gin to help the grey matter along a bit ;-)

Dan S, Zou and EightBitTony like this.
  5. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

Congrats Kath :) and a great judging job :)

Cheers,

jack

6. Dan S

Dan S Well-Known Member

It was really good fun, thanks Nige, but I'm kinda glad it's all I've now, I can finally stop looking at every door and window I walk past! :D

Catriona likes this.
  7. steveandthedogs

steveandthedogs Well-Known Member

Yes, well done Kath, very well spotted set. Definitely liked the grey wall.

S