1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

September Theme - Still Life

Discussion in 'Forum Competitions and Themes' started by Fishboy, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Geren

Geren Well-Known Member

TR/TD etc....code from something that has been copied and pasted and the forum didn't like it so it displayed it, would be my guess.

2. RogerMac

RogerMac Well-Known Member

And it normally gets judged on the exact date - which is more than can be said for either the old comp or similar ones on other forums!

Catriona likes this.
  3. sagamore

sagamore Well-Known Member

That is all a bit clearer now, thanks. I am not at all bothered by the lack of prizes, but it is something that I would like to participate in! I have always been easily confused by not knowing "things that everyone knows! o_O When I first got a computer, I was one of the idiots who couldn't turn it off. The shop that supplied it said "You press the start key to turn it off - everyone knows that, so it is never publicised!":eek: If I had been involved in the design, I would have put On/Off on the key!:cool:
    Bob

Geren likes this.
  4. Catriona

Catriona Well-Known Member

I've not had any joy getting the October theme posted in the right place so here's a link to it. Hope you enjoy taking part.
    http://www.amateurphotographer.co.u...e-a-sense-of-place.134725/page-3#post-1459994

5. EightBitTony

EightBitTony Well-Known Member

I usually just report the post and describe in the report what I'm trying to achieve. If people want stuff unstickied, the that's probably the best approach too. To avoid overwhelming a likely small number of people I suggest only one person reports the various posts they want action on. If you report the specific post, then it's likely the person received the report can action it in very few clicks, if you say 'can you also move post x' then they will have to go hunting for it.

Additionally, it's been a weekend, and I wouldn't expect any of the staff to be handling forum stuff over the weekend, and Monday mornings is probably one of the busiest times for weekly meetings.

Catriona likes this.
  6. Fishboy

Fishboy Well-Known Member

Catriona likes this.
  7. Catriona

No I didn't do it that way. I'll take your advice if I don't hear today. Thanks.
    Kate

8. Craig20264

Craig20264 Well-Known Member

I've reported it for you Kate. It should be spotted now :)

Catriona likes this.
  9. Catriona

It's been done!
    :)

Craig20264 likes this.
  10. RogerMac

RogerMac Well-Known Member

Woops sorry wrong thread I will repost

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
    Done_rundleCams and Catriona like this.
  11. SXH