1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Safari (PC Version)

Discussion in 'Computer Related Help & Discussion' started by Fen, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Fen

Fen Well-Known Member

Is the PC version of Safari working/stable now?

Last I heard it was falling over all time

2. Meredith

Meredith Well-Known Member

I think that the version number has changed since the first Beta release. I have no idea whether any changes have actually improved stability. I am not going to try it again as I found it too nasty - horrible blurry fonts that hurt my eyes and I couldn't stop them being blurry no matter wahat setting used, middle mouse button behaviour not as in every other windows application (same with mouse side buttons).

3. pachinkofan

pachinkofan Well-Known Member

dunno, dumped it shortly after I tried it and not long before the bugs/exploits kicked in... :|

G>