1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Round Six 2011 - People at Home

Discussion in 'Amateur Photographer Of the Year (APOY)' started by TheFatControlleR, Jul 26, 2011.

1. TheFatControlleR

TheFatControlleR :Devil's Advocaat: Forum Admin

Discuss...

2. Gemma_Padley

Gemma_Padley AP freelance

3. Barney

Barney Well-Known Member

Well I have my entry ready to process. Only problem is that I have another more pressing deadline looming on Friday which is going to need lots of work in Photoshop on Thursday night. It will be another last minute entry from me then as I'll have to leave it until Friday evening. Hope I don't forget (again!) :eek:

4. Barney

Barney Well-Known Member

Argh! Foiled again! I was about to submit and then I saw that the closing date was 5pm today. Am I imagining it or did it used to be midnight?

5. Damien_Demolder

Damien_Demolder Well-Known Member

We did the final judging today for this round. Thanks so much to everyone who entered. The top 50 are exceptional, so making the choices took a while. The top ten and top three are just really, really excellent.

A most enjoyable process.

6. ZBCH

ZBCH Member

Thanks for the update, it's nice to have a timeline in mind for how the judging works, it makes the process seem more transparent. Are any of the top three, ten, thirty (etc) contacted before publication of the AP issue, or is it a surprise?

7. JackHood

JackHood Well-Known Member

Thanks for letting us know Damien. I look forward to seeing the top 50. My fingers are crossed :D