1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Ricoh module adaptor

Discussion in 'Pentax Chat' started by Monobod, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Monobod

Monobod Phantom of the forum

Does anyone know if and where one can get an adaptor to use K mount lenses on the Ricoh GXR interchangeable lens module please? A friend has this camera and uses Voigtlander lenses (Leica mount). He gets superb images and the camera is very handy......might do well with my 50mm 1.7 perhaps??

Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
  2. El_Sid

El_Sid Well-Known Member

As far as I can remember the the only interchangeable lens unit is the Leica M one so you'd need one of these... or a bit cheaper...

Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
  3. Roy5051

Roy5051 Well-Known Member

Or on eBay from £29.90 (HK) or £32.00 (UK)

4. Monobod

Thanks for the info guys. Quite a difference in price there, but I will see if anyone has one at 'Focus on Imaging' on Sunday.

Shame Pentax are not there again.......how do they arrive at such a decision?
    I sometimes think I'm backing a looser.

5. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

I think you mean "loser" David and, if so, you're in quality company :D

Cheers,

Jack

6. El_Sid

El_Sid Well-Known Member

If memory serves Canon didn't show up a couple of years back - an equally odd decision...

7. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

At least they explained it.
    A stand at Focus ain't cheap - in my opinion, it's becoming ever-more valuable, though, as high street dealers vanish and the opportunities to handle the product grow fewer.

8. Done_rundleCams

Speaking of oddities, the store just received an email from Nikon for a dinner, albeit buffet, to introduce their new kit which is, I'm guessing, the 800/5.6, 18-35/3.5-4.5 lens and, the D7100 and the odd new Coolpix :)confused:). The reason I say oddity, is because they haven't had one of these events -- or, rather, we haven't been invited to -- for, at least, 7 or 8 years and one would have thought they might have had one last year for the D800 :) ... and, perhaps, last fall for the D600, albeit a pizza delivery dinner ;).

And, if I see anything Tesco food related, I am soooooooooooo outta there :D

Cheers,

jack

9. Monobod

They may go a little horse, shouting the praises of the new products.

10. Done_rundleCams

:D .... good one David ... but, if they go pony, it won't be because of the quantity of (new) items .... but, perhaps, due to the amount of shouting :)

Cheers,

Jack