1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resize photos

Discussion in 'Smartphone photography' started by Lysardman, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Lysardman

Lysardman Active Member

Does anyone know of an Android app that will let me resize a 4.5Mb photograph to postcard size without loss of resolution, 240-300 pixels/in?
    The only apps I've seen lower the resolution for web use, which I don't want as I need to print them.
    Thanks
    Tony

2. AlanClifford

AlanClifford Well-Known Member

Can you not just resize to 1800 x 1200 and then print?

3. Kamepa

Kamepa Well-Known Member

Photo Editor app might do what you require. You can resize to anything manually. Then on save options for compression level.

4. PinkyBoo

PinkyBoo Active Member

Hello, I know this is an older thread, but I have used Pixlr for resizing. It also has a bunch of other fancy pants stuff that you can use to enhance your photos. Its free, as well.

Have a link: https://pixlr.com/ (the screen greyed out when I tried to link this so it may not work direct from here.)

5. Divinef

Divinef In the Stop Bath

Hello,
    You can use different tools for that. There are several online tools where you can resize your photo and also get more brightness through these tools. I prefer for Photoshop that is the best tool to design and photo and photographers. Here are you can resize, clean, get brightness, more attractive and clean picture through this tool.