1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Reader's galleries

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by joolsph, Mar 8, 2011.

1. joolsph

joolsph Active Member

Afternoon all

I was wondering how long after the mag has printed a reader gallery should one think about submitting another.

AP published a set of my work back in January. The original email was sent to them around September/ October last year.

Is it too soon afterwards to think about sending off more work?

Thanks

Jools

2. Damien_Demolder

Damien_Demolder Well-Known Member

Hi Jools

There's no need to wait any length of time at all. If it is a bit soon we'll hold on to your submission until it isn't, but that rarely delays things much. There is generally a bit of a wait anyway.

damien

3. joolsph

joolsph Active Member

Thanks Damien!

Seeing as I've moved over to France, I have new landscapes to entertain me. I thought that the readership might like a view.