1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ProCameraShop - any satisfied customers?

Discussion in 'Help Team' started by Malcolm_Stewart, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

Right, I think this is getting out of hand and is certainly giving unwarranted free publicity to a company so am closing the thread. I make absolutely no judgement as to the validity or otherwise of this company (beyond repeating my warning about the very odd posting history this thread has attracted), but would make a final general point about illegal tax evasion (and note, this is not aimed at any forum users): personally, I think those complicit in non-payment of VAT are morally bankrupt - and doubtless they're the same people who endlessly moan about giant corporations, bankers, politicians, social-security claiming immigrants or whoever, but see nothing wrong in ripping the country off for themselves. Utter shame on you. UK retailers work on wafer-thin margins because they're part of the system that pays the taxes that support our society. If you can afford an expensive camera, you can afford to pay your bit towards the NHS, armed forces, education - everything that makes this country worth living in - and help keep our retailers going and stop ripping the rest of us off - because it's the decent ones of us that pay for the tax-evading scumbags.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.