1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Posting a picture a day?

Discussion in 'Talking Pictures' started by Roger Hicks, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Roger Hicks

Roger Hicks Well-Known Member

Well, maybe, if I get around to it. I've managed two this weekend, anyway: When I Grow Up and Headless Teddies. Days often go by when I don't take any pictures: sometimes (though rarely) even weeks. But it's interesting to go back through stuff I've shot -- these two are fairly recent -- and think about why I shot them, and how. You may (or may not) find the accompanying texts more interesting than the pictures.

Cheers,

R.

steveandthedogs likes this.
  2. Geren

Geren Well-Known Member

The smaller doll is almost identical to the one I had as a child, only mine had darker hair. Rigid arms and legs, fingers sort of splayed and eyes that closed when you lay her down - but like your find, rather got stuck in what I like to think of as the Hash Brownie Position.

I don't much like dolls these days. They are weird. I was particularly unhappy when the trend for Reborn Dolls hit the scene because I think they might be the creepiest things on the planet.

Roger Hicks likes this.
  3. Roger Hicks

Roger Hicks Well-Known Member

I had to Google them, not being familiar with the phrase. I wish I hadn't...

Cheers (for a given value of "Cheers"),

R.

Geren likes this.