1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poll - What do you find is the biggest annoyance with home printing?

Discussion in 'Weekly Poll' started by Liam Clifford, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Andrew Flannigan

Andrew Flannigan Well-Known Member

You keep your sponge to yourself.

2. jimh

jimh Active Member

It's about time that "weekly poll" was expunged!:p June already? Happy Days! Limpopo in 10 days!

3. Gezza

Gezza Well-Known Member

have a great time but just make sure your back for the July thing
    :)

4. jimh

jimh Active Member

It's already in my electronic calendar! Ta for the good wishes, so far we've been to Kenya 15, Tanzania 2, Botswana 1, Zambia 1, can't recommend The Mara too much though, brilliant place!

5. jimh

jimh Active Member

Back from RSA, actually saw an Aardvark in late afternoon light! Oh, and by the way it's July and the "weekly poll" is still there!

6. SqueamishOssifrage

SqueamishOssifrage Well-Known Member

So, do tell. Was it great? Was it grey-green, Was it greasy? What about all those fever-trees - were they still there?

Inquiring minds want to know, because in it's condition as reported by Kipling, it was clearly an environmental hazard, and should be cleared up immediately.

7. Chester AP

Chester AP Well-Known Member

Before its demise in the magazine, I think the weekly poll was 'outsourced', and now its ghost stalks the forum website forever.
    Is there anybody with the power or enthusiasm to tidy up stuff like this?

8. jimh

jimh Active Member

You noticed as well, huh? I did'nt mention that this particular poll is still appearing as at 1 July, maybe that's because of my new meds!:p

9. jimh

jimh Active Member

South African safaris or safaris in general deserve a new thread of their own, Animals appear to be sparser than the Mara, maybe it's the bush hiding them. June btw is 'kin freezing! We knew this from a previous trip to Botswana/Zambia, after all who takes thermals to Africa?! (Just me and SWMBO then) Saw more rhino than you could shake a stick at, black and white, crocs are very small, Kudu run away, got lots of 'bum' shots, elephant also. Lodges were top rate, first two had a free bar! Kenya in Feb 19, might even get my legs out.

SqueamishOssifrage likes this.
  10. jimh

jimh Active Member

Guess what? It's August and the "weekly poll" is still there (like mould in the bathroom, can't get rid!) More next month!:rolleyes:

11. jimh

jimh Active Member

Sorry it's a bit late, had to pop out to buy a birthday card for the "weekly poll", one year old this month! ;)

12. Gezza

Gezza Well-Known Member

We have to stop meeting like this Jim

13. Chester AP

Chester AP Well-Known Member

It's not a thread as we know it, Jim.

Does anybody out there have the power to kill off stuff like this?

14. jimh

jimh Active Member

Perhaps if it used keywords like "Bomb", "Jihad", it would have been seen off by GCHQ ages ago?:cool:

15. jimh

jimh Active Member

If you're near Lake Garda next month I'll be the one taking photos!

16. Gezza

Gezza Well-Known Member

I wish

17. krasis

krasis Member

18. jimh

jimh Active Member

Patchy wifi in Riva Del Garda, tv was'nt much better, and "THAT" poll is still there! Venice was the highlight of the holiday, pity 10 million other punters had the same idea! Interesting fact we had'nt spotted in our research was that lecky in Italy is 110v and Euro adapters fit-ish but your device is not earthed.....shocking!

19. Gezza

Gezza Well-Known Member

None of them took part in the poll....

20. jimh

jimh Active Member

Too busy crowding into Verona to photo Juliet's balcony that is'nt in the original place and is'nt the original balcony!