1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poll - What do you find is the biggest annoyance with home printing?

Discussion in 'Weekly Poll' started by Liam Clifford, Aug 16, 2017.

1. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

They stopped the magazine poll months ago. Whether that (the printing one) was the last published I don't know. The company that did the later polls has been responsible for some active content on the web-site lately. That might have had polls in it but they weren't as far as I know connected to the magazine.

2. jimh

jimh Active Member

January 2018 and the "weekly poll" still appears on this website!:eek:

3. Prenaxian

Prenaxian New Member

I do a lot of printing for various club competitions, and am happy using the A4 photopaper available through one of the budget supermarkets at £4.99 for 50 sheets, easily as good as Epson paper, sadly the cost of Epson ink isn't so competatively priced, I took this up with Epson who say it is down to the individual seller (rip-off merchants to a man) what they charge!

4. Trannifan

Trannifan Well-Known Member

The nozzle cleaning 'programme' which turns a full cartridge into an empty one in nothing flat!

Lynn

peterba likes this.
  5. Learning

Learning Ethelred the Ill-Named

I thought that this was going to be about temporarily converting the bathroom into a darkroom.

6. jimh

jimh Active Member

February 2018 and the same "weekly poll" is on the webpage! (This is now my mission in life, next stage is obsession!)

7. PeteRob

I don't think you'll have much success - every post here (if you just count posts) evidences continued interest in it!

8. Andrew Flannigan

Andrew Flannigan Well-Known Member

The only time I had any success with that was when we rented a very old cottage (though not as old as the one we own now) that had a windowless bathroom partitioned out of one of the bedrooms. Horrible as a bathroom but very effective as a darkroom. :D

9. jimh

jimh Active Member

March now, and the weekly poll from October 2017 still appears on the website, are they using "glacier weeks"?

10. PeteRob

There is no longer a weekly poll. I think there are a handful of interactive questionnaires that are being cycled on the site for "interest". I don't pay any attention so cannot say what they are.

11. jimh

jimh Active Member

April, and yes, the "weekly poll" is still shown, will it be taken down before "Brexit"? :)

12. jimh

jimh Active Member

May, and the "weekly" poll still on the website. Are they using Venus days, 1 Venus "day" = 200+ Earth days? :)

13. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

I think (I might be wrong) that there are things in life that are just a little more important than this....

14. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

What's Brexit?

15. Gezza

Gezza Well-Known Member

I look forward to the June comment....

16. Chester AP

Chester AP Well-Known Member

Can we start a new poll: 'What do you find most annoying about the AP website?'

17. PeteRob

How many choices do you envisage for the poll and what text to go with them ?

18. Chester AP

Chester AP Well-Known Member

A poll about the prompt removal of old polls from the website main page, perhaps to a 'dead polls' graveyard.
    Like Brexit, there could be 'Remain', 'Leave' or 'Can't Be Bothered to Vote But Reserve the Right to Argue'.

19. Gezza

Gezza Well-Known Member

That’ll be the big box then
    :)

20. jimh

jimh Active Member

Probably, but this just gets on my mammaries! :)