1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poll - What aspects of composition do you find most challenging?

Discussion in 'Weekly Poll' started by Liam Clifford, Jun 18, 2017.

1. P_Stoddart

P_Stoddart Well-Known Member

I just take shots that make me happy or I think will look good on my wall. :)

I look for a story alot of the time. Hopefully telling the viewer something about a place or people.

A abstract image can just work, please the viewers.

My understanding alot of great shooters just know when the elements work its just instinct or good experience.

I know somethings in a image will upset or fall foul of a society judge but I also know they can be wrong as well. One judge will pull it apart another will just love it and give you 10/10 LOL

Its a stupid poll. :p LOL

Photography is art and art is a personal thing.

I have seen images that break every "rule" yet work you enjoy them or they provoke a emotional reaction for viewers. :)

This is AP which one assum its target readership do photography for the love of creation or recording the world around them. Its fun, its release, its creative etc

If the composition make the shooter experience a emotion and maybe a few other then I would say it works LOL

However if you are concerned about your shots selling, well your not a AP :p LOL

Andrew Flannigan likes this.