1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poll - Have you ever backed a crowdfunding campaign?

Discussion in 'Weekly Poll' started by Liam Clifford, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Liam Clifford

Liam Clifford Active Member

Take part in this week's poll! Have you ever backed a crowdfunded idea, such as the Impossible Project or Remembering Rhinos?

[​IMG]

2. El_Sid

El_Sid Well-Known Member

Do we really need the animated frippery on the poll? I'd much rather see the overall vote share out than be advised that 76% of voters agree with me - like I care if they do or not...:rolleyes:

AlexMonro likes this.
  3. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

That has now fallen to 73%. That the response is X% doesn't mean X% agree with me. The % agreeing with me is the number who voted my way -1 (me) divided by the number of voters -1 (x100) . Only in the limit of very large sample size (or everyone agreeing) does the equality apply.

4. Roger Hicks

Roger Hicks Well-Known Member

Dear Liam,

Nope. But that doesn't mean I'm averse to the possibility. In fact I have a great idea. Why don't we "crowdfund" AP? We could call it... oh... I don't know... a "subscription".

Cheers,

R.

5. Roger_Provins

Roger_Provins Well-Known Member

My eldest son crowdfunded an art/photo exhibition. It was successful and he realised more than his target.

6. AlexMonro

AlexMonro Old Grand Part Deux

I contributed to the resurrection of Film Ferrania. Still waiting for my film.