1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLEASE HELP ME. Film negative comes out blank Minolta XE 5

Discussion in 'Everything Film' started by armin1234567, Mar 14, 2016.

1. RogerMac

RogerMac Well-Known Member

To be fair films do exist that can be scanned directly without developing - they are called Polaroid but they do require a special camera.

2. steveandthedogs

steveandthedogs Well-Known Member

I've just managed to waste several frames by convincing myself I hadn't taken the lens cap off and retaking the shots.

I had...

S

3. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

this is an old(ish) post to reply to

4. RogerMac

RogerMac Well-Known Member

Oops sorry did not check the date

5. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

Hi David,
    I think, my most memorable gaff, of many, was the time I was sent down
    to shoot a new band (The Tragically Hip) who were, at the time, an unknown band in town (Winnipeg, MB)
    and so I showed up for the last set of their last day in town and blasted off around 30+ shots and left and
    found out, whilst rewinding the film, that there was no film in my camera (Pentax MX) :eek: .... So, I quickly
    loaded a roll in the camera, rushed back in just in time to catch their last song and blasted off about 10 shots
    and was lucky enough to get a few keepers :). This was around 1986 and about 15 years later went to
    digital, albeit a compact camera (Canon G2) and 3 years later picked up my first 4 Pentax DSLR's :D

This past June, I dug out my Pentax MX w/ winder and SMC 35/2.8 again and, in conjunction with my Pentax K-50,
    am still shooting some bands :D

Aug3-17-AP-Thurs-000041 copy.jpg

Cheers,

Jack

EightBitTony and steveandthedogs like this.