1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Pictures in AP

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by Roy5051, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Roy5051

Roy5051 Well-Known Member

I don't know whether it is just me, but do the pictures printed in AP of late seem a little dull (not in content, in print quality).

Take the picture of the Red Arrows in this week's magazine; was the sky truly that awful colour grey? It looks to me like a blue sky with clouds, but the printing is truly awful. I also think that the black background to readers' pictures detract from the content. Would it not be possible to put a white keyline around each picture, to separate it from the background? Pictures in other parts of the magazine, where the background is white, look so much brighter.