1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photography weekend wanted.

Discussion in 'Photographic Locations' started by fozz_y, Jan 12, 2013.

1. fozz_y

fozz_y Active Member

Hi all,

Me and my dad are both keen amateur's and are looking to book a weekend away somewhere for a good few days photography, Any suggestions? in the UK is where we are looking, somewhere with some good scenery shots but also an opportunity for some different shots, i.e people, Folk shows ect ect. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

2. Craig20264

Craig20264 Well-Known Member

Usual suspects, Snowdonia, Lakes, Dales. If you do some research on Snowdonia, there are some Welsh Folk Festivals during the summer involving National Dress.

3. Bawbee

Bawbee Well-Known Member

4. IvorETower

IvorETower Little Buttercup

When are you thinking of going?

5. Nova Invicta

Nova Invicta Member

A fantasic location is South Hams in Devon. Locations such as Salcombe, Hope Cove, Bantham Beach, Bigby-on-Sea for coastal then a short journey inland and your at Dartmoor try Haytor, Burrator Reservour and surroundings (including a small waterfall, Newleycombe Lake / Leat) in fact Dartmoor alone has enough photo opportunities for a week!

6. speyghillie

speyghillie Member

Why not come up to the Cairngorm National park, lots of great landscape and plenty wildlife in the area, if you need any help just shout as I guide Photographers in the area. Thanks Gordon.