1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photography From The Sky

Discussion in 'Smartphone photography' started by sobojustin, May 3, 2017.

1. sobojustin

sobojustin New Member

Smartphone camera image quality has seemed to come to a stand still, it's more based upon personal preference rather than the actual hardware, but image if you could take that vary same camera and place it in the sky.

Drones and their multifunctional uses have become a solid platform for businesses and freelancers. A company named DJI based in China designs, manufactures, and distributes some of the best drones on the market. The DJI Phantom 4 series is suitable for most beginners and intermediate photographers. The Phantom 4 Pro comes with a 1-inch CMOS cinema 4K camera sensor packed onto a lightweight 3-axis gimbal. I personally purchased mine from builtdrones. I've brought my Phantom to many photo sites, although it's definitely not practical for every situation. I believe photographers who especially like to use their smartphone cameras would enjoy having something like this as it fits relatively close to their budget.

Thought I'd share this idea! I appreciate your time! If you have any questions or would like to share any ideas/thoughts, shoot a message over, I'd love to help!