1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photographer in Golden Wonder photo ban (includes video)

Discussion in 'News - Discussion' started by CSBC, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Atavar

Atavar Well-Known Member

Excellent stuff, great to see Mr. Cheesemans input and the MP interview on the subject too, especially as he himself had been stopped on numerous occasions.

2. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

so the next time you do something wrong at work you'll resign eh:rolleyes:;):D

3. P_Stoddart

P_Stoddart Well-Known Member

They resigned to dodge the sack and probably keep their SIA licenses I reckon. :(

4. BrianWall

BrianWall Well-Known Member

No! But I have been sacked....:)

5. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

sorry to hear that...hopefully all procedures were followed and you were properly treated (well lawfully is perhaps a better word)

6. MickLL

MickLL Well-Known Member

They might different because the shift was 99% women who were working permanent nights - and they seemed to me to be a very special breed. :D:D

My only other experience of working nights was in a steelworks and that was 100% men.

Apart from those two I can't judge other industries.

MickLL

7. Gogster

Gogster Well-Known Member

So much for the 'fairer sex'. What an astonishingly threatening demeanour that lady has. If our protagonist had been a vulnerable or elderly person who took photographs, this could have been deeply upsetting.

Then the chap comes out and swears at him. It's a disciplinary, if not a criminal, matter. The shame is on Kingdom Security, but Golden Wonder could help themselves by giving a position, rather than remaining silent.

8. Gogster

Gogster Well-Known Member

And they have and the guards have resigned.

I think I missed a page when reading.

9. BrianWall

BrianWall Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
  10. surf_digby

surf_digby Well-Known Member

Well, he's not really a photograper, per se. He's just a guy with a camera phone who fimed the traffic jam.

She's rather mental though. She basically walked in front of his camera and then moaned about being filmed. And then - fully in the knowledge she was being recorded - said she was going to lie to the police.

And now she's gone to the police complaining of harrasment, thus drawing even more attention to the incident.

I must confess though, I did have more than a little chuckle at the reviews that have been posted on Google Maps for her shop.

11. bigcatman

bigcatman Member

Thanks for posting such an entertaining clip and even from the Sun newspaper!
    I have to agree, she and her co-partner in-crime comes across as being very arrogant, rude, abusive, and unwanting. This is what happened to me in a similar manner regarding the matter at Braehead. BBC Newsnight Scotland did a bit on the Braehead incident, their reporter was not allowed to film or photograph inside but they did say the reporter could film or use his mobile phone camera outside in the car park!
    Having watched the whole YOUTUBE version in full of this what can only be described as ignorant if not very rude lady, I am sure the Police will be dealing her rather than the man with his mobile phone. The lady clearly is blocking the highway which is a clear violation under the Raod Traffic Act, especially as she "abandons" her car to give chase. By demanding that the man disclose his name and address to her is clearly not on (so that her partner can bash the man in or cause further undue stress and worry but what she wants, which is to report the matter), both her and her male partner could be seen as breaching numerous laws and I am sure this will be taken into account.... All this lady had to do, was to park her car in a safe place and not cause obstruction, then calmly walk over and being polite ask the man. If she felt that the answer was not to her liking then all she had to do was apply some old fashion common sense! Even Hommer Simpson is not that daft..eh doh, pass me more dohnuts

12. rjbell

rjbell Well-Known Member

How come all the arrogant gits that used to be BMW's now all buy Audi's? Audi's used to be cool.

13. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

AUDI = Another Useless Dickhead Inside...allegedly of course;):D