1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

People's March Take 3

Discussion in 'Exhibition Lounge' started by RovingMike, Oct 19, 2019.

1. RovingMike

RovingMike Crucifixion's a doddle...

The march in London looked to be a great success today. Hope fellow columnists got some good stuff.

Inevitable first question is.... did I spot her again? Well yes, but this time she seemed to have a young man in tow, so think I'm out of the running there :(

[​IMG]_A190258 by Mike Longhurst, on Flickr

[​IMG]_A190261 by Mike Longhurst, on Flickr

[​IMG]_A190259 by Mike Longhurst, on Flickr

Smartiepants and Catriona like this.
  2. Catriona

Catriona Well-Known Member

Nice message and photos.

3. RovingMike

4. dream_police

dream_police Well-Known Member

I’ll do mine this afternoon. Some good shots in there but about to go for breakfast so only had a quick look. Did you notice the horror of Westminster posters are spelt wrong?

Catriona likes this.
  5. Catriona

No T on the march?? Hope they got something to drink. ;)

6. RovingMike

Cripes, no, you're right. He he. I will tell them. I thought it was just covered by the illustration!

Look forward to yours. Frankly I was suffering terminal deja vu all through and not trying nearly as hard this time, which was more just for the LibDems than anything else.

7. dream_police

dream_police Well-Known Member

I took a photo of a guy holding one of the signs quite early on. He pointed out to me himself. Re deja vu, I know what you mean!

8. Catriona

It's because they read the Grauniad.

9. AlanW

AlanW Well-Known Member

Bumped into her in Edinburgh a month or two ago, her name's Madeleina Kay aka EU Supergirl and she has a YouTube channel.

10. RovingMike

Brilliant, thanks.