1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pentax MZ-S

Discussion in 'Pentax Chat' started by Pen-Man, Oct 4, 2001.

1. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

IPA makes any camera nicer to use, so long as you don't have too many pints of it. ;)

2. neilt3

neilt3 Well-Known Member

I've probably drank worse while I were younger ! :D

You just need to remember which bottle of IPA your drinking from and which ones for cleaning cameras , otherwise you'll end up with an even stickier mess and a drowned camera ! :confused:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
    Done_rundleCams and Benchista like this.
  3. Pontoneer

Pontoneer Well-Known Member

I felt it was a cut above the rest , loved mine while I had it , especially the superbly ergonomic vertical grip : nicest camera I've ever held in portrait orientation .

Now that I'm almost fully digital I sold off all my film bodies except for my KM ( my very first Pentax ) and my well used LX ( sold off the pristine one ) , just in case I get the urge to shoot some slide film .

Done_rundleCams likes this.
  4. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

I still have my MX and PZ1P which I use for neg film and, since returning to shooting film, I have only shot one roll of slide film and that was because
    it was a limited run ... Rollie Vario Slide film and, sadly or not, I shot the last roll :eek: ..... at least, that our store ever received ;)

Jack

5. jimh

jimh Well-Known Member

I've now got a pair of binos and an MP3 player exhibiting the same problem, maybe I should be searching Amazon for new gear!

6. neilt3

neilt3 Well-Known Member

Or a bottle of IsoPropyl Alcohol ;)

7. GeoffR

GeoffR Well-Known Member

8. neilt3

neilt3 Well-Known Member