1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Pentax MZ-S

Discussion in 'Pentax Chat' started by Pen-Man, Oct 4, 2001.

1. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

IPA makes any camera nicer to use, so long as you don't have too many pints of it. ;)

2. neilt3

neilt3 Well-Known Member

I've probably drank worse while I were younger ! :D

You just need to remember which bottle of IPA your drinking from and which ones for cleaning cameras , otherwise you'll end up with an even stickier mess and a drowned camera ! :confused:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
    Done_rundleCams and Benchista like this.
  3. Pontoneer

Pontoneer Well-Known Member

I felt it was a cut above the rest , loved mine while I had it , especially the superbly ergonomic vertical grip : nicest camera I've ever held in portrait orientation .

Now that I'm almost fully digital I sold off all my film bodies except for my KM ( my very first Pentax ) and my well used LX ( sold off the pristine one ) , just in case I get the urge to shoot some slide film .

Done_rundleCams likes this.
  4. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

I still have my MX and PZ1P which I use for neg film and, since returning to shooting film, I have only shot one roll of slide film and that was because
    it was a limited run ... Rollie Vario Slide film and, sadly or not, I shot the last roll :eek: ..... at least, that our store ever received ;)

Jack

5. jimh

jimh Well-Known Member

I've now got a pair of binos and an MP3 player exhibiting the same problem, maybe I should be searching Amazon for new gear!

6. neilt3

neilt3 Well-Known Member

Or a bottle of IsoPropyl Alcohol ;)

7. GeoffR

GeoffR Well-Known Member

8. neilt3

neilt3 Well-Known Member