1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pedestrian Licences?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LesleySM, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Andrew Flannigan

Andrew Flannigan Well-Known Member

There's nothing wrong with Executive Underwear but I do wish people wouldn't bang on about it. :cool:

steveandthedogs likes this.
  2. IvorCamera

IvorCamera Well-Known Member

What did the E.U. take away from me.....as I only live around the corner from Cadburys the makers of the finest chocolate in the world I have to say The brown bags of chocolate waste they used to sell in their factory shop.......... ( :) )

3. SXH

SXH Well-Known Member

Correct. It was an American company* that took over Cadbury. And started to change the recipe...

* Mondelez International.

4. Roger Hicks

Roger Hicks Well-Known Member

How is that the EU's fault? I mean, you could blame multinationals, or Americans; but trying to blame the EU is typical of the Brexit mentality of "everything bad is the fault of the EU". Try again.

Cheers,

R.

5. Roger Hicks

The USA, that well known EU member...

Cheers,

R.

6. IvorCamera

IvorCamera Well-Known Member

Hello I seem to be getting involved again!.....It was greedy EU owners that sold it to the Americans.... just to make a quick buck, they sold the faithful employee's down the river.....I don't suppose any of us will see or hear the end of brexit so in the meantime enjoy it while its still here! nothing lasts forever! so they say........was it Judy Garland who sang "Somewhere over the Rainbow"

7. Roger Hicks

You're not really very clear on the difference between the EU and private enterprise, are you? What do you THINK would have happened if Britain hadn't been in the EU?

Try reading (for example) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Cadbury

Though it probably won't make you change your mind, which seems to be blissfully immune to facts.

Cheers,

R.