1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

on line shopping

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by tonymidd, Nov 5, 2000.

1. tonymidd

tonymidd Well-Known Member

We had a few postings on this a while back. I am now finding that both 7dayshop.com and the other MX2 off shoot, photochrome.com have become very erratic on delivery of some lines especially Epson cartridges and Fuji professional print film. If you are used to buying direct from KJP, now Calumet, beware if you buy on line from the Calumet site. Prices can be different to the catalouge, you can win or lose so check it out before ordering. Also, if you are a pro, you will not get your normal discount! However this site is an excelent source of information as is photonet.com

2. BigWill

BigWill Gorgeous oversensitive Nikon-loving cream puff

I have to agree that 7dayshop.com are a bit erratic with delivery times. They do however eventually come up with the goods and at a price which takes some beating so my advice is to put up with the long delivery times if you can because the savings you make will ultimately be worth it.

BigWill.

3. Col. Hogan

Col. Hogan Well-Known Member

I haven't had any problems with shopping on line with Calumet. But there are only a few things that I buy there as it's not possible to get them locally and if I have the camera stores order something, it seems to take longer. Calumet delivers in 2-3 days. I may have to get a hard copy of their catalog just to see what kind of difference there is.